At King’s we are proud of our innovative spirit which means that we’re constantly improving, raising our standards and looking to the future.
This spirit is embodied by our people – whether they are clinicians, scientists, support workers, administrators or managers – and their desire to do better, to develop and build a career that they’re proud of.
They also share Our Values and a true and heartfelt desire to advance healthcare and put patients at the heart of everything we do.
At King’s we:
- Listen to our patients, to take on board their fears and hopes, to understand and respond to their needs
- Behave in a calm, professional manner, providing reassurance and inspiring confidence in the care we provide
- Work together as a team, learning from each other and co-operating, so we can get the job done
- Aim higher, looking to find innovative solutions to overcome problems and to learn from our experiences
- Make a difference in our community by employing local people, supporting local businesses and getting involved in local affairs.
Together with our partners, we promote healthy lifestyles, address public health issues and create a sustainable and affordable healthcare system that benefits all, locally, nationally and internationally.
As one of the largest employers in our community and with a combined turnover of more than £2 billion, we have the scale to compete on the world stage, attracting the best academics, clinicians, staff and students to pioneer world-leading advances in health and well-being.
You can play your part in making this happen by joining the King’s team and working with the best in your field.