Occupational Health and Wellbeing
Your first contact with our Occupational Health & Wellbeing team will probably be before you start at King’s, when you complete one of our Health Questionnaires.
Once you join us, you will have access to a wide range of services that aim to help you maintain your health and look after your welfare while you work at the Trust.
All of the following services are available to staff employed by King’s:
- blood tests and vaccinations, including the annual flu vaccination programme
- support when you are returning from sickness absence and advice on whether you are fit to work
- assistance with countering stress
- advice on general health, wellbeing and lifestyle matters
- workstation assessments
- workplace assessments
- emergency walk-in clinic for needlestick and splash incidents
- occupational therapy and physiotherapy
- 24-hour, seven-day-a-week counselling and psychological support through our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
Occupational Health & Wellbeing
Third floor, Jennie Lee House
King's College Hospital
London SE5 8AD
Tel: 020 3299 3387