Applying for a job at King’s
All our vacancies are advertised in current vacancies on our site and at NHS Jobs other than those recruited through NHS Professionals (temporary staff) and Medirest (support services). Sometimes we restrict vacancies to internal staff only, but this will be indicated on the advert.
- Apply online: all applications are made online. Our current vacancies section automatically redirects you to the relevant page on NHS Jobs.
- First time user: If this is the first time you have used NHS Jobs, you will need to enter your email address. Once you have completed your application you will be sent an email with a password so you can log in as a registered user in future. Being a registered user saves you time when applying for other jobs, keeps you up to date with the latest vacancies and enables you to check your previous applications and read messages from employers.
- Registered user: Simply log in if you are already a registered user.
- Complete the form: read our how-to guide to filling out your online application.
- Check your emails: please ensure you check your emails and your NHS Jobs’ account regularly throughout the recruitment process in case we need to contact you.
- Don’t delete the job: Don’t remove the job from your NHS Jobs’ account because you will not be able to receive any messages we send you.