MSc in Medical Engineering and Physics
The MSc course is aimed at physical and engineering sciences graduates who want to specialise in MEP.
Key course facts:
- provides a sound knowledge of physical and engineering science applied to medicine.
- taught by leading scientists and academics
- based at King’s College Hospital
- runs September to September, one year full time or two years part time
- general entry requirements – minimum 2:1 degree in a physical or engineering science or equivalent, or an overseas equivalent.
Find out more about King’s MEP MSc.