Postgraduate Medical and Dental Education
King’s Clinical Training is one of the top providers of postgraduate medical and dental education (PGMDE) in the UK with more than 500 doctors and dentists in training.
We offer all the benefits of learning at an NHS Foundation Trust which not only has an international reputation for the quality of its care, research and education, but is also a leading centre for many of the main specialties, such as liver, cardiology and neurosciences.
We provide a wide range of training opportunities from undergraduate and junior postgraduate to consultant level, including:
- undergraduate clinical training as part of an MBBS
- postgraduate Foundation Programme
- core medical training
- clinical attachments
- specialty training, including GP vocational and specialty lead registrar programmes
- clinical leadership programmes
- continuing professional development and revalidation.