Radiographers are healthcare professionals who take images of the insides of patients’ bodies to diagnose injury or disease. They also care for and treat people with cancer. Our team of radiographers offer a full range of diagnostic, interventional and therapeutic radiology investigations.
We have a range of opportunities across the Trust at King’s College Hospital, Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH), Beckenham Beacon and Orpington Hospital. Some of the roles we have include Radiology Department Assistants, Assistant Practitioners, Radiographers, Sonographers and Reporting Radiographers.
We are keen to hear from:
- newly qualified radiographers
- radiographers looking for a new role
- radiographers returning to practice
How we recruit
There are many benefits of working as a radiographer at the Trust, including:
- opportunities for a flexible working pattern, including a four-day working week (except for roles at Band 8c and above)
- the opportunity to rotate posts and have training across a range of specialties
- newly installed digital radiography equipment at King's College Hospital and the PRUH
"King's is a great place to kick start your career in radiography, as well as consolidate your experience for those already qualified. The Trust has an excellent reputation with a wealth of training opportunities."
Radiographer at King's College Hospital